La’ Heiress Wedding Planners are organized, energetic and will work to design and execute your event exactly how you envision it and maybe just a little bit better. We are also firm believers of the fact that Weddings does not have to be expensive to be memorable. Our goal is to ensure that you not only have a perfect event, but enjoy the planning experience and spend less while getting so much value at the same time!
We pride ourselves on being the easiest planners to work with from both a client’s and a vendor’s perspective and we will keep this reputation going! Hire us for your La’ Heiress wedding experience and see why people say that.
- Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Source for vendors that can work with client’s budgets, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to clients
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organise facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, drinks, makeup, transportation, location, hotel reservations, guest list, special guests, etc
- Ensure compliance with various obligations from the client
- Specify vendor requirements and coordinate their activities
- Come up with a floor plan for the event, organized a vendors meeting.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
Our Wedding Packages
To enable us help as many clients as we can, we have packages for all clients.
Our major packages are:
1. The Premium Wedding Planning Package
We handle the TOTAL selection of vendors, budgeting, payments and event coordination on the wedding day. The client is allowed to select vendors of their choice. The Head Planner will handle the full planning of the event, in conjunction with the coordination team on the event day. Under this package, the client has full communication access to the Head Planner, except on Sundays.
2. The Full Wedding Package
We handle the TOTAL selection of vendors, budgeting, payments and event coordination on the wedding day. The client is allowed a maximum of three(3) vendors of their choice; selection of more than this number means the client forfeits the complementary services associated with their package. The Head Planner will handle the planning process of the event while the coordination on the event day will be handled by the coordination team headed by the Lead Event Manager. The Lead Event Manager will be included in all communication and correspondence. The client has a 12-hour access (9am-9pm, Mondays to Fridays) to the Head Planner.
3. The Partial Wedding Package
The client and the wedding planner both source for vendors in a 60:40 ratio. The Lead Event Manager will handle the event from the planning process to coordination on the event day. The client has access to the Lead Event Manager only during work hours (9am to 6pm, Mondays to Fridays)
Over time, we have grown our company into many parts. Apart from planning hitch free weddings, we also provide the following services:
* Social Events
We also plan social events such as milestone birthday parties for adults
* La’ Heiress rentals
We rent ushers uniforms, bridal wears and decor accents to give that spark and extra detailing to your event.
* La’ Heiress Hostesses
La’ Heiress Hostesses was founded in 2013 upon realising that event execution do not have to be overwhelming for event planners and guests can also be paid a lot more attention and given a warmer reception at events.
We are based in both Lagos and Ibadan.
Since inception, La’ Heiress Hostesses have coordinated over 300 events, both in Lagos and Ibadan with 75 professionally trained hostesses altogether; 40 in Lagos and 35 in Ibadan.
Our hostesses are within the age range of 19-24 years.
Our core values are a collection of most important philosophies, beliefs and ingrained principles that guide the company’s actions.
We hold dearly the value of decency, good manners, courteousness, having and/or showing behaviour that is respectful to other people.
Our reputation is important to us. Each of us have chosen to hold ourselves to strong moral and ethical standards.
We value truthfulness, honesty, reliability, dependability and consistency, and we always demonstrate these characteristics in our work and dealings with our clients and guests alike.
We understand our clients’ needs and always exceed expectations.
We belief strongly that working hard with focus and desire is one of the keys to getting ahead. We always put our 100% into everything that we do.
We are committed to professionally exhibiting the highest quality of service.
We have faith in our abilities, the people we are, and how we view ourselves.
We believe that greatness starts with humility. We value humility and the quiet confidence that comes from a solid knowledge of our craft.
We pride ourselves on the ability to think on our feet. We do not only believe in hard work, we take it up a notch by working smartly.
We are committed to ensuring that we give the warmest reception. We take special care of guests, make them feel comfortable. We have good intentions and are always willing to help others.
In an image-obsessed culture, we understand quite well that people will make judgements before we even speak based on the way we look.
We put deliberate effort into physical appearance as this matters to us, our clients, guests; the way we dress, our hygiene – it all matters.
WHAT WE DO AND WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE OUR SERVICE.
As against general belief, the role of hostesses at events cannot be overemphasized.
Amongst other things;
– We arrive at the event venue at least four hours before the event. Get briefing from the planner as per order of event, assist planner with seating arrangements, etc
In some cases, the head usher assists with personal assistant duties to the planner of the day.
– We welcome guests warmly when they arrive and assist them to their seats – ensuring that they sit on the seats rightly reserved for them.
– We familiarize ourselves with knowing all the necessary places that guests may be in need of like; restrooms, Covid safety stations, exit and entry points, etc
– We ensure that the crowd is balanced out.
– We monitor physical surroundings in assigned area prior to and throughout the event for safety, cleanliness and functionalities.
– We pay attention to guests, knowing when an emergency arises and knowing how to control it.
– We assist in coordinating the waiters while serving food, drinks and other items. We ensure that everything is evenly served. We make sure that guests are well fed and taken care of, as every guest is important.
When the need arises, we serve food and other items at events just to ensure the overall success of the event.
– We are hands-on throughout the event and keep an eye on proceedings, assisting the MC when need be.
– We help to maintain general orderliness and sanity.