Basic Terms and Conditions
Below are our basic terms and conditions regarding weddings. Kindly note that a contract with full details of terms and conditions will be sent to you once you have employed our services.
• A Non-refundable 70% payment is required to book down the date. And the balance 30% is expected two(2) weeks before the event date.
• Package prices are per event (for example, an event could be both traditional and white wedding, OR just a traditional wedding OR just a white wedding) either on one day or on separate days;
However, any event that is not within the same week attracts an additional fee of N100,000 on the full and partial wedding packages only
• La’ Heiress ONLY works with La’ Heiress hostesses for all planning and coordination services.
• Weddings outside Lagos attract an additional N100,000
• Weddings outside Lagos require the client to provide comprehensive logistics support (provide transportation for the La’ Heiress team and accommodation for the specific number of days agreed upon during preliminary discussions/consultation). This also applies to weddings in remote parts of Lagos (including but not limited to Ikorodu, Ajah, Iyana Ipaja, Epe, Sango, Okokomaiko, Badagry, Ikotun, Mowe-Ibafo etc)
• Complementary services cannot be substituted or modified
• All physical meetings with clients/family will take place at the La’ Heiress OFFICE. The Client is allowed a maximum of two(2) family members as representatives throughout the planning process
• Under no circumstances shall the planner, coordinators or other representatives of La’ Heiress be subjected to physical assault or verbal abuse. In the event of such an occurrence, La’ Heiress reserves the right to terminate its services with immediate effect without compensation
• CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: The Client may only cancel the Event Planner’s services not later than two weeks after booking has been made. For cancellations within this window, 20% of the deposited amount will be refunded. For cancellations outside this window, there would be no refunds.
• Vendors are third parties, whether recommended by us or selected by the client, and are not under the employment of La’ Heiress. Consequently, La’ Heiress will NOT be held liable for any lapses / defaults from any vendor. However, La’ Heiress will do everything within its power to make sure that vendors deliver accordingly.
• All vendors’ details and deliverables MUST be officially handed over to La’ Heiress at least two weeks before the event date to ensure proper coordination